Pebeo Drawing Gum Masking Fluid, Frisket, 45 ml Bottle
- Drawing gum masking fluid (frisket) in 45 ml bottle
- Dry's within about 15 minutes depending on the quantity used and surface
- May be diluted up to 50% with water
- Apply with a brush or frisket pen tool
- Clean brushes with soapy water before drying
- Can be applied on paper, Bristol board and cardboard
Details: Drawing Gum masking fluid is a peel-able latex rubber solution used to repel liquid paints (keep covered areas color free) when using ink, watercolor or gouache. It can be applied using a brush or a pen on the surfaces of the drawing that require to be masked. The colors may be applied once the Drawing Gum is dry (10 to 15 minutes). To reveal the plain paper beneath, the Drawing Gum is simply rubbed off using a finger or an eraser once the colors are completely dry.